What is the BCATA
What is Acupressure
Joining the BCATA
Jin Shin Do Clinics
Jin Shin Do Courses
Constitution & Bylaws
Continuing Education Courses
Member Only Forum
The British Columbia
Acupressure Therapists’ Association
B C A T A
P.O. Box 8143 Victoria BC V8W 3R8
or send e-mail to:
Voice mail: (250) 704-2888
The British Columbia Acupressure Therapists’ Association is a Professional Association of Acupressure Instructors, Practitioners and Students.
OUR PURPOSE IS:
- To increase the public’s awareness of acupressure.
- To maintain high ethical standards within the acupressure profession through a strong Constitution.
- To facilitate the exchange of knowlege and support among our members.
- To promote the establishment of laws and codes that recognize and support the acupressure profession.
- To actively oppose legislation that is not in accordance with the above.
- To promote the visibility of our membership through a publicly available list of Practitioners, Teachers, Clinics and Schools.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Membership networking and the development of a strong association with other acupressurists.
- Members have the opportunity to gather together twice a year, including our Summer Retreat on Lasqueti Island and our combined Conference and Annual General Meeting, and share ideas, knowledge, wisdom, experiences, sessions…
- Members receive our quarterly newsletter: “THE PRESSURE RELEASE”
- Members are added to our public list of “Practitioners” and “Teachers” made available through our Web Page.
- Members in good standing receive a BCATA Certificate of Membership showing the level of accreditation in the Acupressure profession.
- Access to the Membership email list for a modest fee to send out Course Offerings.
- Empowerment package for marketing acupressure services.
- Downloadable public Jin Shin Do brochure.
- Downloadable Client Intake and Human Body Graphic Treatment forms.
- Web Bulletin Boards to communicate with the membership.
- Password protected JSD Forum for sharing treatment information.
- Links to Acupressure articles and pertinent Web sites.